🎻Do whatever it take’s to come out of this feeling πŸπŸ‚
πŸŽ»πŸπŸ‚

I am doing all this for my healing 
Because You said do whatever it takes to come out of this feeling

You left me without reaviling 
Without knowing what you stealing 

You said You love  me But you couldn’t said
I laugh But you don’t know you left me dead 

You said I can’t make commitment 
But you don’t  know you make me indifferent 

You said cant keep it all the way long 
And suddenly you realised me I am wrong 

You said not being with you is my loss
But what I feel you never be with mine that You left me in mid way across.. 

You said I could told this love couple of month ago 
And I realised we not meant for each other and We have to let go

I done all 
Because  you give me a wake up call

I were in day dreaming 
You said all and I done soul cleaning 


🎻From d pages of my dreamπŸπŸ‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog