๐ŸŽปI love someone who is unrealiable 
I believe blindly it’s undeniable
The pain I have he can’t feel 
Feeling like I am undesirable 
How I love some one who making me fool 
He realised me I am illiterate how I can think I am pass out from school
He become the master and I am for him just the tool
He broke my confidence how some one going that much cruel
I waited so much hours to just talk 
spend so much sleepless nights my eyes get stalk
Why I don’t remind he can be with some else why I don’t knock 
I thought he can feel me 
what I have for him it’s unspoken no need to explain me 
I trust him like he can’t be fake 
I love him like we are soul mates
I thought we are on same page and 
He closed my chapter like I am trash
 he left me like I am ash .

if love is just for smash 
I pray I never want to love again I just want to be alone
 being in love realised me I am waste๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

๐ŸŽปfrom d pages of my dream๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog